Dr. Sra has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jasbir Sra, MD is a cardiology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Sra completed a residency at St Marys Hosp. He currently practices at Aurora Medical Group Inc. and is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sra is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- St Marys Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Tata Main Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Mahatma Gandhi Meml Med Coll, Medical School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sra?
Successful ablation surgery pre and post-care from Dr. Sra. Extremely thorough, caring with good bedside manner
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jasbir Sra, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sra's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sra accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sra frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Sra's office is located at 2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Ste 777, Milwaukee, WI 53215. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha
- Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center
Aurora Medical Group Inc.2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Ste 777, Milwaukee, WI 53215 (262) 644-2900