Call (316) 333-2039 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jared Scott, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Wichita, KS. Dr. Scott completed a residency at University Of Kansas School Of Medicine-Wichita. He currently practices at Kansas Spine and Specialty Hospital and is affiliated with Wesley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Scott is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- Texas Tech, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Kansas, Internship Hospital
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine-Wichita, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med, Medical School — 2005
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Scott?
I always have a fantastic experience with Dr. Scott. Him and his staff are very compassionate. I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jared Scott, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Scott's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Scott accepts your insurance.
Dr. Scott frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Low Back Pain, and Degenerative Disc Disease.
Dr. Scott's office is located at 3223 N Webb Rd Ste 3, Wichita, KS 67226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Scott speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Scott has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Wesley Medical Center
- Ascension Via Christi St. Francis
- Kansas Spine and Specialty Hospital
Kansas Spine and Specialty Hospital
Kansas Spine and Specialty Hospital3223 N Webb Rd Ste 3, Wichita, KS 67226 Existing Patients: (316) 333-2039