Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Strickler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Janis Strickler, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Strickler completed a residency at Med Coll Wisc Hosps. She currently practices at Northwest Permanente PC. Dr. Strickler is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- St Marys Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Med Coll Wisc Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1979
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwest Permanente PC500 Ne Multnomah St Ste 100, Portland, OR 97232 Existing Patients: (503) 813-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Strickler?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Strickler frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Major Depressive Disorder.
Dr. Strickler's office is located at 500 Ne Multnomah St Ste 100, Portland, OR 97232. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Strickler has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.