Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Strickler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Janis Strickler, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Salem, OR. Dr. Strickler completed a residency at Med Coll Wisc Hosps. She currently practices at Kaiser Permanente Palm Desert Medical Offices. Dr. Strickler is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA / SAINT PAUL CAMPUS, Medical School — 2001
- St Marys Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Med Coll Wisc Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Strickler?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Strickler frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Major Depressive Disorder.
Dr. Strickler's office is located at 5125 Skyline Rd S, Salem, OR 97306. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Strickler has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Kaiser Permanente Palm Desert Medical Offices
Kaiser Permanente5125 Skyline Rd S, Salem, OR 97306 (503) 361-5400