Dr. Pegels has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Janice Pegels, MD is a family medicine specialist in Northampton, MA. Dr. Pegels completed a residency at Wilson Memorial Regional Medical Center. She currently practices at Northampton Integrative Medicine, LLC and is affiliated with Newton - Wellesley Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Wilson Memorial Regional Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health New England (HNE)
- Massachusetts Group Insurance Commission (GIC)
- Oxford Health Plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pegels?
I was so lucky to find Dr. Janice Pegels. She changed my life. After numerous doctors treating Lyme which developed into Chronic Lyme. I no longer have stomach issues, Brain Fog, Chronic Fatigue which is all quite amazing. She is a phenomenal doctor, excellent diagnostician. My husband also went to her, Very pleased!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Janice Pegels, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pegels' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pegels accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pegels frequently treats Malaise and Fatigue, Lyme Disease, and Allergic Rhinitis Due to Food.
Dr. Pegels' office is located at 395 Pleasant St, Northampton, MA 01060. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Newton - Wellesley Hospital
Northampton Integrative Medicine, LLC
Northampton Integrative Medicine, LLC395 Pleasant St, Northampton, MA 01060 (413) 584-7787
Dedham Facility910 Washington St, Dedham, MA 02026 (781) 232-5500