Dr. Janice Pegels, MD is a family medicine specialist in Northampton, MA. Dr. Pegels completed a residency at Wilson Memorial Regional Medical Center. She currently practices at Northampton Integrative Medicine, LLC and is affiliated with Newton - Wellesley Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Pegels is board certified in Family Practice.
Northampton Integrative Medicine, LLC
Northampton Integrative Medicine, LLC395 Pleasant St, Northampton, MA 01060 Existing Patients: (413) 584-7787
- Wilson Memorial Regional Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- Great West Life
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health New England (HNE)
- Health Resources Inc.
- Massachusetts Group Insurance Commission (GIC)
- Oxford Health Plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pegels?
I have lived my entire life with many different issues that both primary’s and pediatricians weren’t able to help me with. I was trying to accept how horrible I felt was the best I could feel, after losing hope with doctors and not finding answers, and getting sicker and sicker, I saw dr. Pegels. She’s been able to do more for me in a few months than any doctor has done for me in my life. Im truly grateful to feel so much better that I can enjoy everyday tasks again and have the energy to work out again. Not only has my physical health improved, but my mental health too. I can’t even understand why her reviews aren’t better on here. She is a genius and if you give her the chance to help you, I believe she will give you life changing results.
- Newton - Wellesley Hospital