Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Janet Lim, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Lim completed a residency at University Of Illinois At Chicago Medical Center. She currently practices at Moran Pediatric Eye Clinic and is affiliated with Mckenzie-willamette Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lim is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University Of Illinois At Chicago Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Scripps Mercy Hospital-San Diego, Internship Hospital — 2011
- University Of California, Irvine, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Memorial Hermann Physician Network
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Moran Pediatric Eye Clinic
Moran Pediatric Eye Clinic6400 Fannin St Ste 1800, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 559-5200
Drs. Fine, Hoffman & Sims, LLC
Focal Point2002 Highway 101, Florence, OR 97439 Existing Patients: (541) 687-2110
Drs Fine Hoffman & Sims LLC1007 Harlow Rd Ste 100, Springfield, OR 97477 Existing Patients: (541) 687-2110
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lim?
I just had my eyes examined but she was very attentive and I was very happy with the results
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lim frequently treats Stye, Dry Eyes, and Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis).
Dr. Lim's office is located at 6400 Fannin St Ste 1800, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mckenzie-willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend