Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (630) 219-1910, and for other questions, call (630) 364-7850.
Dr. Janet Chin, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Winfield, IL. Dr. Chin completed a residency at University Of Il At Chicago College Of Med. She currently practices at DuPage Medical Group - Official and is affiliated with Edward Hospital - Main Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chin is board certified in Hematology.
- University Of Il At Chicago College Of Med, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Il At Chicago College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Rush Medical College Of Rush University, Medical School — 1999
- American Enterprise Group
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- Planned Administration Inc
- Staywell (Wellcare)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
DuPage Medical Group - Official
Hematology & Oncology25 N Winfield Rd, Winfield, IL 60190 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Janet Chin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chin frequently treats Anemia, Breast Cancer, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Chin's office is located at 25 N Winfield Rd, Winfield, IL 60190. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Edward Hospital - Main Campus
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center