Dr. Jane Schweitzer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schweitzer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jane Schweitzer, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Schweitzer completed a residency at Scheie Eye Institute University Penn. She currently practices at Massachusetts Eye and Ear and is affiliated with Falmouth Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schweitzer is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Scheie Eye Institute University Penn, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Hartford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Yale University, Medical School — 1980
- Yale University, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts Eye and Ear243 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 523-7900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schweitzer?
She really cares about my well being.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schweitzer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schweitzer frequently treats Corneal Abrasion or Laceration, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Stye.
Dr. Schweitzer's office is located at 243 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schweitzer speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Schweitzer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Falmouth Hospital