Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Jane Edmond, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Edmond completed a residency at Baylor College of Medicine. She currently practices at Texas Children Hospital OPH and is affiliated with CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Baylor College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Baylor Coll Med-St Lukes Ho, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Texas Children Hospital OPH
Texas Children Hospital OPH6701 Fannin St Ste 510, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (832) 822-3230
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Edmond?
She is one of the best to have for a specialist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Edmond frequently treats Nystagmus, Astigmatism, and Blindness.
Dr. Edmond's office is located at 6701 Fannin St Ste 510, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Edmond speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Edmond has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center
- Texas Children's Hospital