Dr. Jan Shifren, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Newton Lower Falls, MA. Dr. Shifren completed a residency at Brigham and Women's Hospital. She currently practices at Partners Reproductive Medicine and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Partners Reproductive Medicine
Partners Reproductive Medicine2014 Washington St, Newton Lower Falls, MA 02462 Existing Patients: (617) 243-5200
Mass Gen Vincent Fertility Ctr
Mass General Fertility Center55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 726-8868
- University Of California San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1988
- Yale University, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shifren?
Dr. Shiffren is an extremely competent physician, is caring, and down to earth. Her extremely cheerful personality is reassuring, especially when you are dealing with a sometimes frustrating and disappointing condition such as infertility.
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton - Wellesley Hospital