Dr. Jan Iwata, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Iwata's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jan Iwata, DO is a neuromusculoskeletal medicine specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Iwata completed a residency at Midwestern U/Olympia Fields Hosp. She currently practices at Shimmel and is affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center.
- Aimmc, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- McWah Froedtert Mem, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Jules Stein/UCLA, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Midwestern U/Olympia Fields Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Midwestern U/Olympia Fields Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1996
- CHICAGO COLLEGE OF OSTEOPATHIC MEDICINE OF MIDWESTERN UNIVERSITY, Medical School — 1995
- MS, Other Education — 1982
- University Of Maryland, Other Education — 1982
- University Of The Pacific School Of Pharmacy, Undergraduate School — 1980
- University of The Pacific, Undergraduate School
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Iwata?
Dr Iwata really listens and responds to her patients. She was the only doctor I had seen out of many that was able to help reduce my pain without pharmaceuticals. She also eased me into a healthier lifestyle and I am forever grateful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Iwata accepts your insurance.
Dr. Iwata frequently treats Accidental Injuries, Back Pain, and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
Dr. Iwata's office is located at 1 E Superior St Ste 307, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Iwata has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center