Dr. Foushee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jan Foushee, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lanham, MD. Dr. Foushee completed a residency at University Of California San Francisco. She currently practices at Doctors Community Hospital and is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Washington Adventist Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Howard U, Internship Hospital
- University Of California San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Howard University, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Howard University, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Maryland Physicians Care
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Capitol Cardiology Associates
Bowie Office14999 Health Center Dr Ste 201, Bowie, MD 20716 Existing Patients: (301) 552-1200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Foushee?
Dr. Webber is the consummate professional. She is concerned, insightful and I always believe that I am receiving the best of care. So proud we have her here in PG County.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jan Foushee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Foushee's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Foushee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Foushee frequently treats Chest Pain, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Obesity.
Dr. Foushee's office is located at 8118 Good Luck Rd, Lanham, MD 20706. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Foushee speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Healthcare Washington Adventist Hospital
- Doctors Community Hospital
- UM Capital Regional Health