Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pruitt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jamon Pruitt, MD is a cardiology specialist in Mountain Home, AR. Dr. Pruitt completed a residency at UAMS Medical Center. He currently practices at Baxter Regional Nephrology & Pulmonology Clinic and is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center - Springdale. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pruitt is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- University Of Louisville Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- UAMS Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pruitt?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pruitt frequently treats Heart Conditions, Interventional Cardiac Procedures, and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Pruitt's office is located at 555 W 6th St, Mountain Home, AR 72653. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pruitt has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwest Medical Center - Springdale
Baxter Regional Nephrology & Pulmonology Clinic
Cardiovascular Assocs N Ctrl AR555 W 6th St, Mountain Home, AR 72653 (870) 425-8288