Dr. Dihu has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jamil Dihu, DO is a cardiology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Dihu completed a residency at University of Chicago Hospitals and Health System. He currently practices at Stroger Hospital Ffs and is affiliated with Advocate Condell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dihu is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Chicago Hospitals and Health System, Residency Hospital
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- Midwestern Univ Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med, Medical School — 2007
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dihu?
seems quite difficult to find a caring Doctor these days, especially one with an amazing personality! This Man has everything you could dream for in a Doctor, I was so very lucky to find him!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jamil Dihu, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dihu's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dihu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dihu frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Chest Pain, and Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction).
Dr. Dihu's office is located at 1901 W Harrison St, Chicago, IL 60612. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dihu speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Vista Medical Center East