Dr. Jamie Lohr, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lohr's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jamie Lohr, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Lohr completed a residency at U Oreg/Hlth Scis U, Portland. She currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA DIABETES AND ENDOCRINOLOGY CLINIC and is affiliated with University of Minnesota Medical Center - West Bank Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lohr is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- University of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- U Oreg/Hlth Scis U, Portland, Residency Hospital — 1991
- U Oreg/Hlth Scis U, Portland, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of California School of Medicine - San Diego, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Minnesota Diabetes and Endocrinology Clinic
Palliative Care- M Health Fairview Clinics and Surgery Center - Minneapolis909 Fulton St Se, Minneapolis, MN 55455 Existing Patients: (612) 365-5000
University of Minnesota Medical Center Fairview2450 Riverside Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55454 Existing Patients: (612) 626-2755
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lohr?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lohr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lohr frequently treats Congenital Heart Disease, Tetralogy of Fallot , and Septal Defect.
Dr. Lohr's office is located at 909 Fulton St Se, Minneapolis, MN 55455. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lohr has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University of Minnesota Medical Center - West Bank Campus