Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. James Wittig, MD
Dr. James Wittig, MD is
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- National Institutes Of Health Clinical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Washington Cancer Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Washington Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Columbia Presby MC, Residency Hospital — 1999
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1995
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- New York University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Seton Hall U, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Seton Hall University, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health
- Health Net
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Oncology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wittig?
I couldn’t be happier with the service and support I recently received from Dr. Wittig and his team. Although my case turned out to be rather simple, he helped guide me and my family through a time of uncertainty. He answered every question we had with respect and intention. He truly cares for his patients - I know as he held my hand while assuring me all would be ok before we went into surgery. As great as Dr Wittig is, he has surrounded himself with an equally outstanding team. This support is just as important to the skill and competence of your surgeon. From the receptionists, to my care manager all the way to his PAs and nurse - they all provided excellent service and care. All my questions were expeditiously answered in great detail and in a timely manner. Even a medical coding issue was resolved alleviating any outstanding bill issues. I couldn’t recommend Dr Wittig and his team enough. He is an exceptional person and his team is wonderful. I’m forever grateful!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. James Wittig, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Wittig's profile.
Dr. Wittig in specializes in Oncology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Wittig frequently treats the following conditions: Chordoma and Soft Tissue Sarcoma. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Wittig's office is located at 197 Ridgedale Ave Ste 300 Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Wittig is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Wittig provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. James Wittig, MD is affiliated with Morristown Medical Center and Hackettstown Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. James Wittig, MD holds board certification in Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. James Wittig, MD has a star rating of 4.6/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Morristown Medical Center
- Hackettstown Medical Center
James C. Wittig, MD
Tri-County Orthopedics197 Ridgedale Ave Ste 300, Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927 Existing Patients: (551) 996-2533
Main Office20 Prospect Ave Ste 501, Hackensack, NJ 07601 Existing Patients: (551) 996-2533
James C. Wittig, MD
James C. Wittig, MD100 Madison Ave Fl 2, Morristown, NJ 07960 Existing Patients: (833) 292-2663