Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. James Neel, MD is a cardiology specialist in Wichita, KS. Dr. Neel completed a residency at University Ark Med School. She currently practices at Kansas Physician Group and is affiliated with Ascension Via Christi St. Francis. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Neel is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Med University Sc St Vincent Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- University Ark Med School, Residency Hospital — 1982
- U Ark Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University Ark Med School, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Neel?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Neel frequently treats Aortic Valve Disease, Mitral Valve Disease, and Carotid Artery Disease.
Dr. Neel's office is located at 2600 N Woodlawn Blvd, Wichita, KS 67220. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Neel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Via Christi St. Francis
- Wesley Medical Center