Dr. James Castillo, MD is a hospice & palliative medicine specialist in Harlingen, TX. Dr. Castillo completed a residency at Uthscsa-Rahc. He currently practices at Harlingen Physician Network and is affiliated with Harlingen Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Castillo is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
Harlingen Physician Network
Harlingen Physician Network2121 Pease St, Harlingen, TX 78550 Existing Patients: (956) 389-6565
Sesame Family Clinic
Sesame Family Clinic2101 Pease St, Harlingen, TX 78550 Existing Patients: (956) 389-6565
- Uthscsa-Rahc, Residency Hospital — 2005
- UTHSCSA - RAHC, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Barry Univ, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Castillo?
I was a PT Of Dr. Castillo and his team many , Many years ago. They treated not only me but my husband. It was very SAD to see him leave. But at the same time we are so PROUD, THRILLED THAT HE IS DOING WHAT HE WANTS TO DO AND IF ANYONE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.. G
- Harlingen Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center - Harlingen