Call (737) 276-4291 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. James Uyeki, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Uyeki completed a residency at University Calif. He currently practices at Texas Oncology and is affiliated with St. David's South Austin Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Uyeki is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- MD Anderson Canc Ctr U TX, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University Calif, Residency Hospital — 2000
- U Calif, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University of Virginia, Undergraduate School — 1998
- 1989, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
South Austin4101 James Casey St Ste 100, Austin, TX 78745 Existing Patients: (737) 276-4291
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Uyeki?
As always, Dr. Uyeki reviewed bloodwork and symptom status since last visit, was efficient but not rushed, discussed any concerns I had about quality of life, and planned the next series of treatments. I appreciate both his medical expertise and concern for quality of life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Uyeki has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Uyeki, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Uyeki's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Uyeki accepts your insurance.
Dr. Uyeki frequently treats Anemia, Myeloproliferative Disorders, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Uyeki's office is located at 4101 James Casey St Ste 100, Austin, TX 78745. Find other locations and directions.
- St. David's South Austin Medical Center
- Ascension Seton Hays
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - San Marcos