Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rittelmeyer accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Rittelmeyer, MD is a invasive cardiology specialist in Monroe, LA. Dr. Rittelmeyer completed a residency at Naval Med Center. He currently practices at Marc Saad , MD and is affiliated with Glenwood Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rittelmeyer is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Naval Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Naval Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Naval Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Georgetown University, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Vantage Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Marc Saad , MD
Marc Saad , MD1100 N 18th St Ste 100, Monroe, LA 71201 Existing Patients: (318) 361-9900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rittelmeyer?
I loved Dr. Rittelmeyer. He does not talk to you in a condescending manner. He listens and is very thorough. I would highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rittelmeyer frequently treats Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Rittelmeyer's office is located at 1100 N 18th St Ste 100, Monroe, LA 71201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rittelmeyer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center
- Saint Francis Medical Center
- St. Francis P & S Surgery & Heart Center