Dr. James Maddux, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Maddux's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Maddux, MD is a cardiology specialist in Missoula, MT. Dr. Maddux completed a residency at Children'S Hospital Of Philadelphia. He currently practices at International Heart Institute and is affiliated with Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maddux is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Children'S Hospital Of Philadelphia, Residency Hospital
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital
- Skin Cancer Hospital, Residency Hospital
- VA Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Charity Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
International Heart Institute
International Heart Institute500 W Broadway St Ste 320, Missoula, MT 59802 Existing Patients: (406) 329-5615
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maddux?
I'm one of his problem cases, it was to be a easy one to solve. He has been the best I could ever asked for. He and his staff are the best people ever. Never be afraid to ask any ? With them, you will get the best medical advice for your problem.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Maddux accepts your insurance.
Dr. Maddux frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Maddux's office is located at 500 W Broadway St Ste 320, Missoula, MT 59802. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Maddux has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Saint Patrick Hospital