Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. James Johnson, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Golden, CO. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Panorama Orthopedics & Spine Center and is affiliated with Castle Rock Adventist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johnson is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Vail Valley Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- University Of California, Other Education — 1989
- University Of California, Undergraduate School
- Steadman-Hawkins Clinic, Fellowship Training, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
Two weeks out from my knee scope, I'm happy with my initial results and progress. I feel Dr. Johnson was able to diagnose my issue and recommend treatment while keeping in mind my personal objectives for recovery and future activity levels. My recovery to this point has gone as he predicted it would.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Johnson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Johnson frequently treats Shoulder & Upper Arm Surgery.
Dr. Johnson's office is located at 660 Golden Ridge Rd, Golden, CO 80401. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Castle Rock Adventist Hospital
- St. Anthony Hospital