Dr. James Albright, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Albright completed a residency at Thomas Jeff University Hospital. He currently practices at Children's ENT Of Houston. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Albright is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Children's ENT Of Houston
Children's ENT Of Houston6550 Fannin St Ste 2001, Houston, TX 77030 (713) 796-2001
- Chlds Hospital and Health Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Thomas Jeff University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Hahnemann University, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Albright?
Dr Albright has been really helpful with our son's ear infections, which are no longer an issue. He only recommends surgery when it's necessary and takes a lot of time to go over options. His staff are very polite and organized - we always have a nice visit with him. When my son did have ear tube and adenoid surgery, it was successful and very fast. Definitely recommend him as do other pediatricians we have met with.