Dr. James Raphael, MD
New Patient(215) 618-8558
Dr. James Raphael, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Raphael completed a residency at Mt Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Einstein Orthopedic Specialists and is affiliated with Einstein Medical Center - Philadelphia. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Raphael is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Einstein Orthopedic Specialists
- Thomas Jefferson Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Mt Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- 1983, Undergraduate School
- New York University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raphael?
Wonderful bedside manner,Dr Raphael treated me doing a right CT surgeryback in 2007 and i was just looking online to find an orthopedic doctor for my left hand. Now that i found him i will be setting up my appointment for him to take care of my other hand. I always recommend my doctors that treat me well to family friends and even strangers. there are still people in this world that are doing jobs that they enjoy and take pride in and not just for the paycheck.
- Einstein Medical Center - Philadelphia