Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 395-3130.
Dr. James Raphael, MD
Dr. James Raphael, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Raphael completed a residency at Mt Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Northwell Health Physician Partners Orthopaedic Institute at Lenox Hill and is affiliated with Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Raphael is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Thomas Jefferson Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Mt Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Mt Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse), Medical School — 1988
- New York University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raphael?
Does his job well explains your situation so you understand very kind and pleasent
- Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Raphael has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Raphael, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Raphael's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Raphael accepts your insurance.
Dr. Raphael frequently treats Limb Pain, Osteoarthritis of Shoulder, and Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist.
Dr. Raphael's office is located at 130 E 77th St, New York, NY 10075. Find other locations and directions.
Northwell Health Physician Partners Orthopaedic Institute at Lenox Hill
Northwell Health Physician Partners Psychiatry At Lenox Hill130 E 77th St, New York, NY 10075 Call
Allegheny University Hosp - Elkins Prk60 Township Line Rd # Ground, Elkins Park, PA 19027 Call
Einstein Orthopedic Specialists
Einstein Orthopedics at Willowcrest Building1200 W Tabor Rd Rm 104, Philadelphia, PA 19141 Call
Einstein Orthopedics5501 Old York Rd, Philadelphia, PA 19141 Call