Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. James Jenkins, MD is a cardiology specialist in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Jenkins completed a residency at University Of Missouri Health Science Center. He currently practices at Ochsner Medical Center and is affiliated with Leonard J. Chabert Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- University of Missouri - Columbia, MO, Fellowship Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI, Internship Hospital
- University of Arkansas College of Medicine - Little Rock, AR, Medical School
- Ochsner Medical Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University Of Missouri Health Science Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- U Mo Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University Of Arkansas School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- University Arkansas Medical Center, Undergraduate School — 1987
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Payors Organization
- Humana Veterans
- National Healthcare Alliance
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Networks of America
- Special Needs Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog, Vietnamese
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jenkins?
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Jenkins frequently treats the following conditions: Septal Defect, Heart Disease, and Secondary Hypertension. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Jenkins' office is located at 1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Jenkins is able to speak Polish, Russian, and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Jenkins provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. James Jenkins, MD is affiliated with Leonard J. Chabert Medical Center and Ochsner Medical Center.
Dr. Jenkins has over 35 years of healthcare experience.
- Leonard J. Chabert Medical Center
- Ochsner Medical Center
Ochsner Medical Center
Ochsner Medical Center1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121 (504) 842-3724
Saint Bernard Community Health Center
Saint Bernard Community Health Center - Cardiology8050 W Judge Perez Dr Ste 3200, Chalmette, LA 70043 (866) 624-7637