Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. James Gregory, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Danville, PA. Dr. Gregory completed a residency at Med College of Wisconsin. He currently practices at Geisinger Health System and is affiliated with Crouse Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gregory is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- Ohio St University, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Med College of Wisconsin, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Rush Medical College Of Rush University, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gregory?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. James Gregory, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Gregory's profile.
Dr. Gregory frequently treats the following conditions: Rib Fracture, Traumatic Brain Injury, and Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Gregory's office is located at 100 N Academy Ave, Danville, PA 17822. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. James Gregory, MD is affiliated with Crouse Hospital and Geisinger Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. James Gregory, MD holds board certifications in Critical Care Surgery.
Dr. Gregory has over 38 years of healthcare experience.
- Crouse Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- Upstate University Hospital