Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. James Ferriss, MD is a oncology specialist in Austin, TX. He currently practices at Ascension Seton Infusion Center and is affiliated with Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ferriss?
Cancer is scary. No one wants to hear that word. It's demeaning and intrusive to your livelihood. But on the otherside of it all, there is Dr. Ferriss. What can I say. The man is a God creatied- God inspired genius. His compassion, knowledge and patience make the journey a lot more bearable. I thank God for Dr. Ferris and his wonderful team for walking me through this life-changing illness. Hope that if you live in Austin amd have to face cancer, Dr. Ferriss is your Doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ferriss has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ferriss frequently treats Gynecologic Cancer, Skin Screenings, and Uterine Cancer.
Dr. Ferriss' office is located at 1601 Trinity St Stop 804 804, Austin, TX 78712. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin
- Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas
Ascension Seton Infusion Center
Seton Infusion Center1601 Trinity St Stop 804 804, Austin, TX 78712 (512) 324-7865
Wilmer Eye Institute
Johns Hopkins Cardiology600 N Wolfe St, Baltimore, MD 21287 (410) 955-8240