Dr. Ferriss has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Ferriss, MD is a oncology specialist in Austin, TX. He currently practices at Seton Infusion Center and is affiliated with Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Seton Infusion Center1601 Trinity St Stop 804, Austin, TX 78712 Existing Patients: (512) 324-7865
Johns Hopkins Cardiology
Johns Hopkins Cardiology600 N WOLFE ST, Baltimore, MD 21287 Existing Patients: (410) 955-8240
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ferriss?
Cancer is scary. No one wants to hear that word. It's demeaning and intrusive to your livelihood. But on the otherside of it all, there is Dr. Ferriss. What can I say. The man is a God creatied- God inspired genius. His compassion, knowledge and patience make the journey a lot more bearable. I thank God for Dr. Ferris and his wonderful team for walking me through this life-changing illness. Hope that if you live in Austin amd have to face cancer, Dr. Ferriss is your Doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ferriss accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ferriss frequently treats Excision of Cervix, Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic, and Hysterectomy - Open .
Dr. Ferriss' office is located at 1601 Trinity St Stop 804, Austin, TX 78712. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin
- Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas