Click here to compare with other Critical Care Medicine Specialists.
Dr. James Taylor, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Taylor completed a residency at University Of Washington. He currently practices at MultiCare Pulmonary Specialists - Tacoma and is affiliated with Multicare Covington Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Taylor is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Stanford U, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Washington, Residency Hospital — 1985
- University Of Washington, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of California School of Medicine - San Francisco, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Taylor?
Kind, compassionate with focus to patient and family needs. We had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Taylor in ICU at TG under the worst circumstances, he listened to our needs and helped us meet our goals. The world would be a better place with more practitioners like Dr. Taylor
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Taylor has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Taylor frequently treats Emphysema, Pulmonary Embolism, and Cough.
Dr. Taylor's office is located at 316 Martin Luther King Jr Way Ste 401, Tacoma, WA 98405. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Multicare Covington Medical Center
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital