Dr. Strader has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Strader, MD is a cardiology specialist in La Junta, CO. Dr. Strader completed a residency at University Of Texas Health Sciences Center San Antonio. He currently practices at Arkansas Valley Regional Medical Center and is affiliated with UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- University Of Texas Health Sciences Center San Antonio, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University Of Texas Health Sciences Center San Antonio, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Emory University, Medical School — 1999
- Georgia Institute Of Technology, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arkansas Valley Regional Medical Center1100 Carson Ave, La Junta, CO 81050 Existing Patients: (719) 365-7172
University of Colorado Health - Cardiology
Pikes Peak Cardiology A Professional Llp1400 E Boulder St Ste 700, Colorado Springs, CO 80909 Existing Patients: (719) 635-7172
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Strader?
Had the pleasure of meeting Dr. James Strader when Dr. Blonder retired from practice. Dr. Strader is sincere, caring and a problem solver. He has been my ticker doc now for over 3 years. also hear him speak on heart health in Woodland Park. He puts things in layman's terms. I highly Recommend Dr. Strader for your heart issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Strader, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Strader's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Strader accepts your insurance.
Dr. Strader frequently treats Cardiac Imaging, Heart Disease, and Congestive Heart Failure.
Dr. Strader's office is located at 1100 Carson Ave, La Junta, CO 81050. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central