Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. James Mark, MD
Dr. James Mark, MD is
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2009
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, Internship Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, Residency Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Consumer Health Network
- Devon Health
- First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Urologic Oncology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mark?
Was told that I had stage 3 kidney cancer. He help get me into surgery quickly and stopped by everyday I was in the hospital over a week. Took his time in surgery to make sure all of the cancer was removed. Helped me get into a clinical trial after surgery to ensure continuation of care after surgery. Could not have gotten any better care and would use him again. Hopefully not needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. James Mark, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Mark's profile.
Dr. Mark in specializes in Urologic Oncology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Mark frequently treats the following conditions: Ureteral Stricture or Kinking . See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Mark's office is located at 33 S 9th St Ste 703 Philadelphia, PA 19107. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Mark provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. James Mark, MD is affiliated with Jefferson Abington Hospital, Jefferson Methodist Hospital and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
Yes, Dr. James Mark, MD holds board certification in Urology.
Dr. James Mark, MD has a star rating of 4.8/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Jefferson Abington Hospital
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Jefferson Urology Associates
Jefferson Urology Associates33 S 9th St Ste 703, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Existing Patients: (215) 955-1000
Jefferson Personalized Primary Care
Jefferson Health Navy Yard3 Crescent Dr Fl 2, Philadelphia, PA 19112 Existing Patients: (215) 503-7124