Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. James Pickett, MD is a cardiology specialist in Conroe, TX. Dr. Pickett completed a residency at St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at Conroe Physician Associates and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pickett is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- The Methodist Hospital, Other Education — 1989
- Harbor UCLA Medical Center, Other Education — 1987
- Baylor, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Baylor College of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Texas A&M University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Accountable Health Plans of America
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Coastal Comp Health Network (CCHN)
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Prime Health Services
- RockPort Health Care
- Texas True Choice
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Conroe Physician Associates
Conroe Physician Associates508 Medical Center Blvd Ste 200, Conroe, TX 77304 Existing Patients: (936) 760-4600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pickett?
I was a patient of Dr. Pickets for only a short time. I came to him in Sept. 2019 and he has since retired as of 31 March 2020. I can however without hesitation tell anyone ; that he was a wonderful doctor and cared deeply for his patients. I came to him in Afib. and we endured quite an adventure in resolving my issues. I was and am thankful for his work and efforts to correct and solve my issues. While I will miss him, I know he did well by me. May god bless you in your retirement and future endeavors . You retired while still healthy and able to enjoy your chorus and travel with your wife. You did not leave me stuck with with out a replacement to fill your shoes. You told me about your replacements and their differences . Now the choice is mine but, I can only hope that they can indead fill your shoes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pickett has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Pickett frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Pickett's office is located at 508 Medical Center Blvd Ste 200, Conroe, TX 77304. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital