Dr. James Ralabate, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Southbury, CT. Dr. Ralabate completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hosp. He currently practices at Sts Cottage 21 and is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ralabate is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Sts Cottage 211461 S Britain Rd, Southbury, CT 06488 Existing Patients: (203) 586-2323
Primary Care Associates
Primary Care Associates2890 Main St Ste A, Stratford, CT 06614 Existing Patients: (203) 378-3696
- Yale New Haven Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Yale New Haven Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 1981
- Wesleyan University, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Locals (any local)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ralabate?
If I could give ten stars I would. Dr. Ralabate time and time again, provides the best quality of care, as he leaves no stone unturned especially when presented with a difficult diagnosis. He is compassionate and listens, and when you leave his office you leaving knowing you are in good hands, and so is your health.
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St. Vincent's Medical Center