Dr. James O'Rourke, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. O'Rourke's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James O'Rourke, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Paducah, KY. Dr. O'Rourke completed a residency at E Tenn St University. He currently practices at Regional Heart & Lung Surgery and is affiliated with Baptist Health Paducah. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. O'Rourke is board certified in General Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Rourke?
- Med College Of Wisconsin, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- E Tenn St University, Residency Hospital — 1990
- St Josephs Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- UNIV OF IL COLL OF MED, Medical School — 1982
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Murray State University, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. O'Rourke accepts your insurance.
Dr. O'Rourke frequently treats Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome, Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), and Lung Cancer.
Dr. O'Rourke's office is located at 1532 Lone Oak Rd Ste 445, Paducah, KY 42003. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. O'Rourke has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Paducah
- Lourdes Hospital
Regional Heart & Lung Surgery
Mercy Health A Heart and Vascular Institute Cardiology1532 Lone Oak Rd Ste 445, Paducah, KY 42003 (270) 538-5830