Dr. James Halloran, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Kansas City, MO. He currently practices at Dickson-Diveley Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Kansas City Orthopaedic Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Halloran is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery Fellowship, Duke University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Halloran?
I definitely would refer Dr. Halloran to family and friends. I initially went to Dr. Halloran for my hammertoe and bunion because he performs a new type of surgery to correct those problems called Lapiplasty 3D Bunion Correction. I was impressed that he didn't push the surgery, and asked me if I was in pain. Since I have no pain he recommended that I use a small corrective device, and not do the surgery at this time. I am now consulting with him about my knee, and will do what he recommends because I trust him.
- Kansas City Orthopaedic Institute
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill