Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. James Birkbeck, MD is a cardiology specialist in Topeka, KS. and is affiliated with Community HealthCare System. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Birkbeck is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 929 Sw Mulvane St, Topeka, KS 66606 Existing Patients: (785) 354-9591
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Birkbeck?
He listened to my concerns and explained thoroughly any treatment plan. His staff is friendly and efficient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Birkbeck frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Birkbeck's office is located at 929 Sw Mulvane St, Topeka, KS 66606. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Birkbeck has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community HealthCare System
- Geary Community Hospital
- Holton Community Hospital
- Stormont Vail Hospital