Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Battista accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Battista, MD is a neurology specialist in Charlotte, NC. He currently practices at Novant Health Neurology Specialists and is affiliated with Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Battista is board certified in Neurology.
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Medical School — 2010
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Novant Health Neurology Specialists
Novant Health Neurology Specialists1918 Randolph Rd Ste 400, Charlotte, NC 28207 Existing Patients: (704) 384-9437
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Battista?
Dr Battista is a very caring and compassionate physician. He goes out of his way to help his patients and is available to answer all of your questions. So happy I found him for my son.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Battista frequently treats Headache, Epilepsy, and Neuromuscular & Movement Disorders.
Dr. Battista's office is located at 1918 Randolph Rd Ste 400, Charlotte, NC 28207. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Battista has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center
- Novant Health Matthews Medical Center
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center