Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Olson accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Olson, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Olson completed a residency at University Of Wa School Of Med. He currently practices at FRED HUTCHINSON CANCER RESEARCH CENTER. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Olson is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- University Of Wa School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Olson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Olson frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, and Lymphoma Evaluation.
Dr. Olson's office is located at 1100 FAIRVIEW AVE N, Seattle, WA 98109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Olson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
The Health Clinic1100 FAIRVIEW AVE N, Seattle, WA 98109 (206) 667-3377