Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Oliver accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Oliver, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Oliver completed a residency at Boston City Hosp-Boston U. He currently practices at Medstar National Rehabilitation Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Oliver is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Boston Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Boston City Hosp-Boston U, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Boston City Hosp-Harvard, Internship Hospital — 1973
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Medstar National Rehabilitation Hospital102 Irving St NW, Washington, DC 20010 Existing Patients: (202) 877-1028
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oliver?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Oliver frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Cardiovascular Stress Test, and Pregnancy Test.
Dr. Oliver's office is located at 102 Irving St NW, Washington, DC 20010. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Oliver has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.