Dr. Deangelo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Deangelo, DO is a allergy & immunology specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Deangelo completed a residency at West Va U Hosps. He currently practices at Allergy & Clinical Immunology and is affiliated with Saint Clair Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Deangelo is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Cleveland Clin Found, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- West Va U Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Millcreek Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Deangelo?
I have suffered from allergies since birth. When I moved to Pennsylvania, I had to find a new allergy doctor. I have been seeing Dr. DeAngelo for seven years, and I couldn't be happier under his care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Deangelo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Deangelo frequently treats Environmental Allergies.
Dr. Deangelo's office is located at 180 Fort Couch Rd Ste 375, Pittsburgh, PA 15241. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Clair Hospital
- Washington Hospital