Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Miser accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Miser, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Duarte, CA. Dr. Miser completed a residency at U WA/Chldrns Hosp&Med Ctr. He currently practices at CITY OF HOPE MEDICAL CENTER. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Miser is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- U WA/Chldrns Hosp&Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- U WA/Chldrns Hosp&Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1975
- U WA/Chldrns Hosp&Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1974
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
City of Hope Medical Center
City of Hope Medical Center1500 Duarte Rd, Duarte, CA 91010 Existing Patients: (626) 256-4673
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miser?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Miser frequently treats Lymphoma Evaluation, Erythropoietin Test, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Miser's office is located at 1500 Duarte Rd, Duarte, CA 91010. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Miser has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.