Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. James Saucedo, MD
New Patient(281) 238-5308
Current PatientShow number (281) 737-0999
Dr. James Saucedo, MD is
- University Of Washington|University Of Washington Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Northwestern University Feinberg School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2013
- BAYLOR COLL OF MED|Baylor College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Medicare Advantage
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Imagine Health
- Independent Medical Systems
- Medical Mutual
- Medicare of Texas
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Olympus Managed Health Care
- US Family Health Plan
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saucedo?
Dr. Saucedo and his staff were warm, friendly and so very helpful in discussing the hand surgery that I required. He put me at ease in reviewing the details and requirements in advance of the surgical procedure. They were very flexible with my work requirements in scheduling the office visits and surgery date. I never waited more than 3-5 min in the waiting room as they seemed to always be on schedule. That alone speaks volumes in the care and concern (not overbooking like many Drs do!) he has for his patients. The surgery went as planned and just had the stitches removed today. All is good and I am so very pleased with the service and care that I received. Would highly recommend Dr. Saucedo for any hand or wrist surgery that you may require.
- Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. James Saucedo, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Saucedo's profile.
Dr. Saucedo in specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Saucedo frequently treats the following conditions: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Saucedo's office is located at 13802 Centerfield Dr Ste 300 Houston, TX 77070. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Saucedo is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Saucedo provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. James Saucedo, MD is affiliated with Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital.
Yes, Dr. James Saucedo, MD holds board certification in Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Saucedo has over 15 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. James Saucedo, MD has a star rating of 4.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Houston Methodist Orthopedics & Sports Medicine13802 Centerfield Dr Ste 300, Houston, TX 77070 Existing Patients: (281) 238-5308
Houston Methodist9915 Barker Cypress Rd Ste 200, Cypress, TX 77433 Existing Patients: (281) 238-5308