Click here to compare with other Urology Specialists.
Dr. James McMurtry, MD is a urology specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. McMurtry completed a residency at Washington University. He currently practices at Virgiinia Urology and is affiliated with Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McMurtry is board certified in Urology.
- Washington University, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Mercy Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Mercy Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McMurtry?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McMurtry frequently treats Gonorrhea Screening, Trichomoniasis Screening, and Bladder Function Test.
Dr. McMurtry's office is located at 9101 Stony Point Dr, Richmond, VA 23235. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McMurtry has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours St. Francis Medical Center
- Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital
Stony Point9101 Stony Point Dr, Richmond, VA 23235 Existing Patients: (804) 330-9105