Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McKenna accepts your insurance.
Dr. James McKenna, MD is a anesthesiology specialist in Somersworth, NH. Dr. McKenna completed a residency at Hahnemann University. He currently practices at Seacoast Pain Institute. Dr. McKenna is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Hahnemann University, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Hahnemann University, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Hahnemann University, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Hahnemann University, Medical School — 1981
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Seacoast Pain Institute7 Marsh Brook Dr Ste 10, Somersworth, NH 03878 Existing Patients: (603) 749-7246
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McKenna?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McKenna frequently treats Acute Postoperative Pain, Nerve Block, Somatic, and Peripheral Nerve Block.
Dr. McKenna's office is located at 7 Marsh Brook Dr Ste 10, Somersworth, NH 03878. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McKenna has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.