Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. James Long, MD
Dr. James Long, MD is
- Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Covered California
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Partnership HealthPlan of California
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Long?
Dr. Long is very caring and is always willing to go over your CT pictures with you personally. He is one of the few doctors willing to call and provide information. So dedicated. Been trying to get him to take a vacation but he is too dedicated to his patients. His staff call him Prince Charming which is spot on.
- Northbay Medical Center
- Northbay Vacavalley Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center - Ose Adams Medical Pavilion
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. James Long, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Long's profile.
Dr. Long in specializes in Oncology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Long frequently treats the following conditions: Secondary Malignancies and Anemia. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Long's office is located at 1020 Nut Tree Rd Ste 390 Vacaville, CA 95687. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Long provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. James Long, MD is affiliated with Northbay Medical Center, Northbay Vacavalley Hospital and Sutter Medical Center - Ose Adams Medical Pavilion.
Yes, Dr. James Long, MD holds board certification in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology and Oncology.
Dr. Long has over 39 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. James Long, MD has a star rating of 4.7/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
NorthBay Health Cancer Center
NorthBay Health Cancer Center - Medical Oncology1020 Nut Tree Rd Ste 390, Vacaville, CA 95687 Call