Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (707) 416-4334, and for other questions, call (707) 624-8000.
Dr. James Long, MD
New Patient(707) 509-0586
Dr. James Long, MD is a oncology specialist in Vacaville, CA. Dr. Long completed a residency at Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center. He currently practices at Ear Nose and Throat and is affiliated with Northbay Vacavalley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Long is board certified in Hematology.
Ear Nose and Throat
Rehabilitation Services1020 Nut Tree Rd Ste 390, Vacaville, CA 95687 Call
- Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston, Medical School — 1984
- Lamar University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Covered California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Long?
Dr. Long is very caring and is always willing to go over your CT pictures with you personally. He is one of the few doctors willing to call and provide information. So dedicated. Been trying to get him to take a vacation but he is too dedicated to his patients. His staff call him Prince Charming which is spot on.
- Northbay Vacavalley Hospital
- Northbay Medical Center
- Sutter Medical Center - Ose Adams Medical Pavilion
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Long has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Long, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Long's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Long accepts your insurance.
Dr. Long frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Anemia, and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Long's office is located at 1020 Nut Tree Rd Ste 390, Vacaville, CA 95687. Find other locations and directions.