Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fuller Jr accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Fuller Jr, MD is a cardiology specialist in Greenwood, SC. Dr. Fuller Jr completed a residency at University Of Mississippi Medical Center. He currently practices at Advanced Radiation Oncology and is affiliated with Self Regional Healthcare. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fuller Jr is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Mississippi Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- University Of Mississippi Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- University Of Mississippi Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fuller Jr?
I worked with him, and he was my cardiologist. He's an excellent heart doctor, and a special man.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fuller Jr frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Sinus Tachycardia, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Fuller Jr's office is located at 1325 Spring St, Greenwood, SC 29646. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fuller Jr has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Self Regional Healthcare
Advanced Radiation Oncology
Neonatology Specialists of Self Medical Group1325 Spring St, Greenwood, SC 29646 (864) 725-4780
Self Regional Healthcare
Advanced Cardiology Associates421 EPTING AVE, Greenwood, SC 29646 (864) 227-6818
The Heart Clinic
Children?s Medical Group1040 River Oaks Dr Ste 100, Jackson, MS 39232 (601) 936-5311