Dr. Carraher has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Carraher, MD is a family medicine specialist in Lincoln, NE. Dr. Carraher completed a residency at Lincoln Med Educ Fndn. He currently practices at Primary Care Partners and is affiliated with Bryan East Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Lincoln Med Educ Fndn, Residency Hospital — 1985
- University of Nebraska / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Northeast Nebraska Technical Community College, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- American Enterprise Group
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Principal Life
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Primary Care Partners
Primary Care Partners3201 Pioneers Blvd Ste 304, Lincoln, NE 68502 Existing Patients: (402) 483-2987
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carraher?
Dr. Carraher has been my Dr. for over 30 years. He is very caring and compassionate. You can tell he truly loves his profession. I have many health problems and he has always made sure I got to the right specialist for my needs. I have had many Drs. over the years and he has always been one of my favorites. I always trusted his judgement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carraher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carraher frequently treats Sinusitis, Acute Sinusitis, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Carraher's office is located at 3201 Pioneers Blvd Ste 304, Lincoln, NE 68502. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bryan East Campus
- CHI Health St. Elizabeth