Dr. James Longoria, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Longoria's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Longoria, MD is a general surgery specialist in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Longoria completed a residency at U Calif East Bay. He currently practices at SACRAMENTO CARDIOVASCULAR SURGERY and is affiliated with Sutter Medical Center - Ose Adams Medical Pavilion. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Longoria is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Longoria?
- U Calif East Bay, Residency Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Childrens Hospital Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- U Calif East Bay, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sacramento Cardiovascular Surgery
- 3 5565 W Las Positas Blvd Ste 32, Pleasanton, CA 94588 Existing Patients: (925) 278-7917
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Longoria accepts your insurance.
Dr. Longoria frequently treats Cardiac Surgical Procedures and Aortic Aneurysm or Dissection.
Dr. Longoria's office is located at 2800 L St Ste 200, Sacramento, CA 95816. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Longoria speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Longoria has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sutter Medical Center - Ose Adams Medical Pavilion
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center