Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (615) 637-6990.
Dr. James Gentry III, MD is a cardiology specialist in Brentwood, TN. Dr. Gentry III completed a residency at Duke University Internal Medicine Residency Program. He currently practices at Centennial Heart at Brentwood and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Cleveland Clinic Cardiovascular Medicine Fellowship Program, Fellowship Hospital
- Duke University Internal Medicine Residency Program, Residency Hospital
- University Of Missouri-Kansas City School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gentry III?
Great visit, great outcome, great staff / Quick and efficient
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gentry III has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Gentry III, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gentry III's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gentry III accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gentry III frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Gentry III's office is located at 1001 Health Park Dr Ste 509, Brentwood, TN 37027. Find other locations and directions.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
Centennial Heart at Brentwood
Brentwood1001 Health Park Dr Ste 509, Brentwood, TN 37027 Existing Patients: (615) 637-6990
Brentwood343 Franklin Rd Ste 203, Brentwood, TN 37027 Existing Patients: (629) 219-7250
Centennial Heart2400 Patterson St Ste 502, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (615) 703-2557