Dr. James Bumgartner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bumgartner's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Bumgartner, MD is a neurology specialist in Charleston, SC. Dr. Bumgartner completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at CHARLESTOWNE INTERNAL MEDICINE and is affiliated with Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bumgartner is board certified in Neurology.
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Charlestowne Internal Medicine
Carolina Neurological Clinic3531 Mary Ader Ave Ste A, Charleston, SC 29414 Existing Patients: (843) 723-0202
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bumgartner?
Dr. Bumgartner is a rare physician combining the highest level of training, expertise, and compassion. I most highly recommend Dr. Bumgarter and his caring and capable staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bumgartner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bumgartner frequently treats Epilepsy, Headache, and Neurodegenerative Disorders.
Dr. Bumgartner's office is located at 3531 Mary Ader Ave Ste A, Charleston, SC 29414. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bumgartner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital
- Roper Hospital