Dr. James Abbruzzese, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Durham, NC. Dr. Abbruzzese completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Duke Cancer Center and is affiliated with Duke University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abbruzzese is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Duke Cancer Center
Duke Cancer Center20 Duke Medicine Cir, Durham, NC 27710 (919) 668-6688
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University of Chicago School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abbruzzese?
- Duke University Hospital