Call (913) 386-3096 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. James Kaplan, MD is a pulmonologist in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Kaplan completed a residency at Barnes-Jewish Hospital/Washington University. He currently practices at Kansas Pulmonary and Sleep Specialists LLC and is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kaplan is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital/Washington University, Residency Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital/Washington University, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital/Washington University, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Williams College, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health
- Comp Choice
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care
- Family Health Partners
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Freedom Health
- HCA Midwest Comp Care
- Health Exchange
- Healthcare USA
- Homestate Health Plan
- Missouri Care
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Preferred Healthcare
- Preferred Mental Health Management, LLC
- Premier Group Insurance
- Private HealthCare Systems
- RockPort Health Care
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kaplan?
Dr. Kaplan was extremely knowledgeable, professional, caring, a good listener, and analyst for my pulmonary and sleep disorders. He was also personable and did everything he could for me. He was so dedicated to his patients that he would make rounds late at night. In my opinion, he is the best pulmonologist in the metro area.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kaplan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Kaplan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kaplan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kaplan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kaplan frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Sleep Apnea, and Low Blood Oxygen Level.
Dr. Kaplan's office is located at 10550 Quivira Rd Ste 335 335, Overland Park, KS 66215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kaplan speaks English and English. View profile to see all.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Kansas Pulmonary and Sleep Specialists LLC10550 Quivira Rd Ste 335 335, Overland Park, KS 66215 Existing Patients: (913) 386-3096